When attempting to launch a Published Desktop or Application from the Webaccess Web-IT Portal on a windows/Mac/Android, a .PIT file is downloaded but will not launch.
This can occur when there is no Connector installed on the physical Machine Or Connector might be Corrupt.
To re-create the file association on a Mac, perform the following;
- Download the Windows/Mac/Linus from the website: https://orddemo.dincloud.com/orddemo/Downloads/IndexLogin
- Browse to the folder location where the .pit file is downloaded
- Right Click on the .PIT file and select “Open With” and select “Other…”
- Ensure the “Enable” drop down menu has “All Applications” selected.
- Ensure the “Always Open With” is selected
- Under the Applications list, select the “Quest Software” folder
- Within the AppPortal folder, ensure the “Quest Software” application is selected Click “Open”.
Notes: Using IE, the connector should launch automatically. With other browsers, you will have to first download the temporary .pit file and then run it.