Non- Persistent Assignment: How to restrict the users to one Citrix Session only from Citrix policy
For non-persistent assignment in Citrix, we need to implement a policy to restrict number of sessions to one, otherwise it would act as RDS session host server.
- To enable the policy, go to Citrix Studio, click on Policies>Create Policy, search for Maximum number of sessions and click on Select.
- Check the Enabled box and set limit to 1.
- Click OK and then click Next.
- Select the objects on which you want to enable this policy and click Next.
- Enter name for the Policy and check on Enable policy box to make the policy active.
- Click on Finish and policy would come in effect.