1. Press Windows Key + R combination, type put gpedit.msc in Run dialog box and hit Enter to open the Local Group Policy Editor.
In the left pane, navigate here:
2. Computer Configuration -> Administrative Templates -> Windows Components -> Internet Explorer
3. Apply the Policy and enter the website Youtube.com in the Address Bar of Local GPO policy as mentioned in the below screenshot
4. Press Windows Key + R combination, Type put CMD and hit enter, It will open command prompt, Type in command prompt gpupdate /force. See below the screenshots for your reference.
5. Now open Internet Explorer, go to website Youtube.com After opening the website now open the Menu bar of IE and Click on Tools and enable Enterprise mode so the website can run in Enterprise mode. By default, users won’t see any option to choose the Enterprise mode from the browser itself. There is a Group Policy setting behind this, which you have to enable in order to use the Enterprise mode with your Internet Explorer. Once the enterprise mode will enable, it will show a building icon against the website that you can below for your reference.