How to Disable the Local printer in Citrix HVD’s
Enable the following policy to Disable the Local printer in Citrix HVD’s.
- To enable the policy, go to Citrix Studio, click on Policies>Create Policy, search for Auto-create client printers and click on Select.
- Click on drop down menu next to Value.
- Select Do not auto-create client printers and click OK.
- Select the objects on which you want to enable this policy and click Next.
- Enter name for the Policy and check on Enable policy box to make the policy active.
- Click on Finish and policy would come in effect.