CITRIX VDA AGENT INSTALLATION GUIDE
- First of all HVD should be on domain before we proceed on installing VDA agent.
- Locate the VDA agent ISO. Most of the time it’s located on Citrix Delivery Controller. Copy the setup file on the HVD.
- Click on the setup and choose the XenApp from the below screenshot.
- Select the Virtual Delivery Agent for Windows Server OS as per below screenshot.
- Once installation begin select the option as mentioned below:
- Don’t choose any option under Additional components. It should be left uncheck.
- Define Delivery controller server with FQDN as shown in below screenshot. Multiple delivery controllers can be define.
- Under features section select everything.
Note: HVD may reboot multiple times during VDA installation.
CITRIX VDA AGENT UN-INSTALLATION GUIDE
- For uninstalling VDA agent, VDA cleanup utility is required. That can be found from the citrix website.
- TAC account has already been created on the Citrix and shared with TAC members.
- Search for VDA Cleanup Utility in the search box.
- Download the VDA Cleanup Utility and run it.
Note: HVD may reboot multiple times during VDA uninstallation.